Model: M17S308 CALIFORNIA VERSION
Production is in full swing and we are currently taking orders
RETAIL price $2049
- Caliber: 7.62 X51 / .308 WIN
- 3.5lb to 5.0lb adjustable trigger pull with patented trigger linkage. (Something the bullpup industry is not known for )
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel Twist: 1:10, 4 Groove Nitride treated
- Rail height to center bore 2 1/16"
- Overall Length: 30.25"
- Weight: 8.2 LB 16" barrel and 8.5 LB 20" Barrel
- Short Stroke Piston System W/ adjustable gas system
- Will shoot suppressed and non suppressed
- Strong 3 Lug style bolt that is NP3 plated
- Mil Spec type III Class 2 color black, Green and Bronze anodize
- Price $2049 (Cash price discount , CC will have a 5% surcharge Shipping $30 and AZ residence add TAX)
- Billet aluminum Lower 6000 series
- Adjustable AR drop in Service hammer assy with pull range from 3.5-5lb without removing the assembly. There is also a heavier spring that can be installed in the disconnector area that will allow it to go up to 5.5lb.
- Utilizes standard AR-10 magazine catch, grip, springs and pins.
- Skeleton billet trigger
- Magpul enhanced butt pad
- Push button safety located right at your finger tip
- 2X QD sling adapters at the butt of the rifle
- 2X AR style takedown pins. (Uses standard AR takedown springs and detent)
- AR180 style bolt carrier with a 3 lug triangular bolt that uses DPMS extractor and ejector parts. Guide rods and bolt are NP3 plated.
- Uses LR/SR series magazines. (Comes with one magpul 10 rd mag)
- Uses standard AR pistol grip that can be changed to use most all other AR grip. Comes with a paddle grip to be CA compliant.
- Non reciprocating charging handle changeable to both sides of the receiver .
- Standard AR10 Flash hider threaded 5/8-24
- Ambi mag release that is a standard AR style
- Modular side rails that can be mounted in any of the side slots
- AR10 style bolt catch with last round hold open
- Tactical flared magwell for quick magazine loading