We have received a RCMP# for the 556 version and classified as non restricted. We are currently working on the 308 version and it will follow shortly.
all Canadian sales will go through I Run guns (irg) as the importer / distributor. http://www.irunguns.com/product.km-arms-m17sc-non-restricted
Model shown M17S-c
- Caliber: 5.56mm/.223 Chambered in .223 WYLDE
- 3.5lb to 5.0lb adjustable trigger pull with patented trigger linkage. (Something the bullpup industry is not known for ) Set at 4lb from the factory.
- Barrel Length: 20.0 "
- Barrel Twist: 1:8 Nitride treated
- Rail height to center bore 2 1/8"
- Overall Length: 28.75" (Without Flash hider)
- Weight: 7.4 LB
- Short Stroke Adjustable Piston System
- Strong 3 Lug style bolt that is NP3 plated
- Mil Spec type III Class 2 color black anodize
- Billet aluminum Lower 6000 series
- Adjustable AR drop in hammer assy with pull range from 4-5 lb without removing the assembly.
- Utilizes standard AR-15 magazine catch, grip, springs and pins.
- Skeleton billet trigger
- Magpul enhanced butt pad
- Push button safety located right at your finger tip
- 2X QD sling adapters at the butt of the rifle
- 2X AR style takedown pins. (Uses standard AR takedown springs and detent)
- AR180 style bolt carrier with a 3 lug triangular bolt that uses standard AR extractor and ejector parts. Guide rods and bolt are NP3 plated.
- Uses Standard AR mags. (Comes with one magpul 30 rd mag pinned to 10)
- Uses standard AR pistol grip that can be changed to use most all other AR grip. Can not have the beaver tail on the grip.
- Non reciprocating charging handle changeable to both sides of the receiver .
- Standard AR Flash hider threaded 1/2-28
- Ambi mag release that is a standard AR style
- Optional modular side rails that can be mounted in any of the side slots
- AR style bolt catch with last round hold open
- Tactical flared magwell for quick magazine loading